Pages

---------------------------- ! D' Owner ! ------------------------------

My photo
The name is zulyadain...some call me zul, some call me eddy, some call me neko chan..simple,happy, easy-going,love to talk+laugh, make new friends. Thank you for viewing my humble blog.
Pesanan Penaja:
........................................................................................................................................... I write from my heart, kind of, everything that I wrote here is something that happened to me. Kindly leave a comments or just email me on how to improve my blog. =) ...........................................................................................................................................

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Silly!

Okay, i just got back from Kajang town...hahaha...actually i go to the Totoro Comic store (for those who don't know, it's actually a store that sold mangas and figures). Since I'm totally into reading manga, its become custom for me to go to the store everytime i got my paycheck and buy my favorite manga (Penyiasat Remaja Hajime Kindaichi).

So, i go into the store, said hai to that cute Chinese girl (the cashier) and gonna pickup my manga, i wanna take the Penyiasat Remaja Hajime Kindaichi (Kes Pembunuhan Bersiri) volume 7. Until i realize there is another hand holding that book at the same time I am. It's a girl, with pony tail hair and red shirts. We both want the same manga.

 Me: Excuse me, i  wanna take this manga, err...i saw it first.
Girl: Na ah, I saw it first, my hand was there first.
Me: No, i saw it first, my hand grab it first, so it's mine, why don't you take the other volume first and come back later.
Girl: No no, you take the other volume first and come back here later...i wanna read how the ending...you're gentleman, you take the other first.

Basically we both are grabbing that manga from both side, until...

Chinese girl: Aiyoo, tak payah gaduh2..itu komik boleh cari lagi dalam stok meh.

And then, we just looked at each other than just realize how we have become the center of attention for a WRONG reason! Hahahaa...everybody was looking at us with that weird look..and just like in anime and manga...there is wind blowing while that black line behind everyone and big sweat situation...Hahahahaha.

I paid for my mangas (so does she) and we both get out from the store quickly. Yeah, and the girl break the ice. Her name is Amy and she live at er.... Taman Ros or something like that, i believe that housing area is near the Sg Kantan. And to my surprise, she is really sweet...haha.. (my first impression is this girl is insane). We go and grab the ice-blended (at the Metro Kajang ground floor), basically sit down and just talk how we love anime and manga. Until my mum call and said she's and my appa already waiting at taxi stand. I rush, said goodbye quickly and just left. I forgot to ask for her phone number. Aiyakk.....anyway i just pray wherever she is and whatever she do, she'll be just fine. Ya Amy the manga-grabber, I say a little prayer for you.

P/s: I really hope i can meet with Amy again...it's funny how from silly argument a friendship can growth, even for only 10-15mins time. =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, pantang tgk org yg same minat dgn die. hahaha

Post a Comment