Pages

---------------------------- ! D' Owner ! ------------------------------

My photo
The name is zulyadain...some call me zul, some call me eddy, some call me neko chan..simple,happy, easy-going,love to talk+laugh, make new friends. Thank you for viewing my humble blog.
Pesanan Penaja:
........................................................................................................................................... I write from my heart, kind of, everything that I wrote here is something that happened to me. Kindly leave a comments or just email me on how to improve my blog. =) ...........................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Finally!

Finally i have my own blog...i'm so happy. Own a blog is one thing that i really wanna do since blogging become hit...hahaha...but there is one problem, i dont know how to design one (i'm a total failure at design thing, seriously.), so it remains like a dream. Seeing other people blogs often make me feel jealous, envy. But thanks to my friend, miss j...who willing to take time and design my blog...now it finally come true. Frankly speaking, i like the cake house, the ice cream, its like the Hensel and Gratel story. I dont know whether i will keep up posting something here...hahahaha...but finally i can said. "I have my own blog". It give me a sense, yes i'm living in the IT era....hahahaha.



p/s: Neko Chan always believe that everyone must keep up with the advance IT world, blogging is one way to do so. Many blogs give us useful information in different s topic. But he also believe as a blog owner, its become his responsible to write something true and come from the bottom of the heart.

Any comments, kindly drop a line to: eddy.zulyadain89@gmail.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe, nice friend. :)

Post a Comment